Your Favourite Wines are on Sale at The Village Winery in Victoria!
Wine is an aromatic and flavourful indulgence that can enhance special occasions, meals and quality time with friends and family. The Village Winery believes that the only thing better than quality wine is quality wine at special prices. That's why we feature monthly specials for our wine-loving friends in Victoria. The prices listed below are for the wine kits and ingredients only. To make wine 'on premise' the regular fee of $55 applies, with no extra charges for corks, shrink caps or labels and includes customizable labels.
These are the monthly specials for February 2020
- Legacy Primo Rosso … (Regular: $119 - Special: $104.95)
This blend of European juices creates a big, full-bodied red wine. Flavourful with aromas of nutmeg and berry, a backbone of oak provides tannin and structure.
- En Primeur Italian Super Tuscan … (Regular: $147 - Special: $124.95)
The Italian Super Tuscan is full-bodied and assertive wine with aromatics of fresh raspberries supported by subtle hints of vanilla and earth. Fermented on dried grape skins, helps provide a concentrated palate of blackberries and black pepper with firm tannins.
- Cru Select Italian Pinot Grigio … (Regular: $126 - Special: $107.95)
Sourced from Italy, the bouquet reveals bright citrus and green apple aromas with honeydew tones - an exquisite balance of citrus and acidity.
- Cru Select German Gewurztraminer … (Regular: $126 - Special: $107.95)
Spicy notes, typical of Gewürztraminer are complimented by aromas of roses, lychees and tropical fruit. The German Gewurztraminer may be made dry or sweetened to taste.
- California Connoisseur Pinot Noir ... (Regular: $69.95 - Special: $59.95)
Light- to medium-bodied with subtle berry flavour, the Pinot Noir is our smoothest wine with age.
- Grand Cru Cabernet Sauvignon ... (Regular: $81.50 - Special: $67.95)
A hint of violet is present in the bouquet, typical of this variety. Flavours of red berry are superbly enhanced with the addition of oak. Approachable young, it also does well with age.
- Heritage Estates Johannisberg Riesling... (Regular: $63.50 - Special: $54.95)
Germany's best known grape, the Johannisberg Riesling has a light, fruity bouquet and can be made dry or sweetened to taste.
- Grand Cru Chardonnay... (Regular: $76.50 - Special: $63.95)
A medium-bodied wine with a crisp, green apple bouquet, and hearty flavour. This is a true classic white wine at its finest..