Your Favourite Wines are on Sale at The Village Winery in Victoria!
Wine is an aromatic and flavourful indulgence that can enhance special occasions, meals and quality time with friends and family. The Village Winery believes that the only thing better than quality wine is quality wine at special prices. That's why we feature monthly specials for our wine-loving friends in Victoria. The prices listed below are for the wine kits and ingredients only. To make wine 'on premise' the regular fee of $55 applies, with no extra charges for corks, shrink caps or labels and includes customizable labels.
These are the monthly specials for May 2020
- Cru Select Chilean Malbec … (Regular: $127 - Special: $109.95)
One of Bordeaux's lesser known grapes, Malbec is flourishing in the southern Hemisphere due to a longer growing season. This flavourful red wine is medium- to full-bodied with aromas of blackberry and vanilla, interwoven with hints of chocolate.
- Vineco Estate Series Australian Chardonnay … (Regular: $122 - Special: $104.95)
Chardonnay is a classic varietal with a fruit-forward bouquet, flavours of crisp green apple and pear, and dry and clean finish.
- Grand Cru Vieux Chateau du Roi ... (Regular: $79.95 - Special: $69.95)
Also known as Chateauneuf du Pape, this is a complex blend of grape varietals, rich in flavour and dark in colour. Hints of plum and subtle tannins round out this tasty red..
- On The House California Red ... (Regular: $69.95 - Special: $59.95)
Medium-bodied and smooth, this easy-drinking wine has soft flavours of dark fruits - blackberry and black currant - with a soft and dry finish.
- Vineco Original Series Californian Viognier ... (Regular: $78.50 - Special: $68.95)
Originally from the Rhone, Californian Viognier is medium-bodied and aromatic, with hints of tangerine and peach, with a clean finish.
- On The House California White ... (Regular: $68.95 - Special: $58.95)
Light to medium-bodied, this California White carries hints of apple and citrus fruit with a dry finish.